Home Check Up
What will the house check-up tell me?
• If your home provides enough fresh air ventilation.
• How to make your house more comfortable, and lower your utility bills.
• How to reduce respiratory allergy suffering.
• How to keep outdoor dust and pollen out of your home.
What does the house check-up involve?
The check-up only takes a few hours. The computerized Infiltrometer will evaluate the fresh air exchange and thermal efficiency of your entire home. Our technician will then take the time to show you any problems found, and if requested will provide an estimate for any recommended repairs.
Take the home comfort quiz…
1) Do you have rooms that are hard to heat or cool?
2) Does dust quickly reappear on your furniture after cleanings?
3) Do any family members suffer from allergies or asthma?
4) Does the air in your home seem stale or stuffy?
5) Would you like to save on your monthly utility bills?